This post is inspired by the amazing Luka Puka!
Got it? Okay, here’s your hug.
I bet you enjoyed it.
Now that that’s out of the way, here are 5 things that ANNOY THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME.
- “Oh my god, I’m so bad at this.” “I’m so stupid, that’s why I can’t do the math.” No, stop it. People who constantly put themselves down in order to get confirmation they’re not stupid, or ugly, or annoying are super annoying to me. I understand why people do it, and I do it too, but when one person constantly puts themselves down it starts feeling awkward that you have to keep saying “Pfft, no, you’re hair looks gr8.”
- Teachers who don’t know what they’re teaching. This one is fairly self-explanatory. A message to those teachers: “You aren’t teaching us anything, m8. Time for you to consider other options in life.”
Maybe being a professional soul crusher because I hear you’re pretty good at that.
- When you leave lip balm or lip stick in the car. In case you’re god and have never done this before and have no idea what the outcome is, the stuff actually melts. It gets everywhere and if you have a dad who freaks out like mine when anything gets on his car, then you’re out of luck.
- People who can’t respond to someone with different opinions.
Thanks for the inspiration koi/chasano. No idea what to call you now, sorry.Aka most people on the internet.
- When people mock accents. Accents are sexy, m8. Stop making it sound idiotic because your idiot is seeping into it.
Yeah, this post was supposed to be serious, but it slid downhill at some point. I’m sorry my posts have been so terrible recently, I’ve had a dry spell with inspiration, the damn traitor.