After I wrote the post about me being an illiterate twat, I got a few replies saying I should talk about everyday stuff that I do. So here goes:
The Steps to Being Nutella:
- Set your alarm clock 20 minutes early because you can’t wake up.
- Press snooze a hundred times and then fall asleep again.
- Wake up 35 minutes later and panic, and then realize you set the alarm clock for 20 minutes earlier.
- Stop having a heart attack.
- Do all the basic human things. Eg. Brush your teeth, change, eat, etc.
- Almost be late for the bus.
- Get to school and talk with friends until bell rings.
- Get stomped on by 5 people because you’re so short.
- Make it to your locker and then to your class.
- Tune out the whole day of school except for lunch. Because lunch is the only period that is half decent.
- Get home and die from exhaustion even though you did nothing at school.
- Revive yourself.
- Eat everything in sight.
- Go to bed.
Was this post too long? Most likely.
Comment if you read the whole thing, just to see who actually reads my posts.