Wow that title is just… well, conceited. 😛
I can explain. Today I’m gonna tell you a little more about me, aside from what you already know. I’m not gonna go into that mushy stuff like “I have such a good sense of humor” and “Oh gosh I think I’m a really nice person”. Because to me, those just seem a little too much like you’re patting yourself on the back.
So here are things about me:
- I’m very defensive over my work. Like, when people edit my essays I always argue with them over whether I should change a sentence or use better word choice. Yeah, I’m working on that. 😉
- People who don’t know me very well think I’m quiet, while those who know me think I’m a mess. Probably because I am, but I can hide some of it so as not to scare those people who don’t know me very well away. 😛
- I just forgot how to spell quiet and I spelt quite.
- I want an infinity sign tattoo on my wrist (I know, cliche, but they’re so pretty!) and a nose piercing (although those will probably hurt).
- I already have a lot of my future planned. Sort of. I know I’d like to work throughout high school, which is what I’m doing now, and when I hit grade 11 and 12 I would like to start life guarding. Already past Bronze Star and Bronze Med going onto Bronze Cross. 🙂
- I don’t like people who boast, so I try not to. I also can’t stand phony people. Boy, are they annoying. (If anyone got that reference I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.)
Hope that didn’t bore you to death. Love you guys ❤