I’ve been tagged by Sally Duck… again. XD
I had fun, so I will do it again. And I will also do it again for… other reasons. 😉
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Make up a short story with the words from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate one person and give them 12 words to make up a short story with.
- Tell the person who made up the tag (Chingster3).
- Comment on fantageshimmerglimmer giving Chingster3 the link to where you did the tag.
You know the drill. 🙂
ducks water food feet rocket launcher post arrow bow mountain pigeons zero star paragraph twelve
There was once a duck named Sally. Sally was different from other ducks. All the ducks swam in the water together, but the only food Sally would eat were chips. One day, while Sally was pushing through the water with her feet, she saw a rocket launcher! Sally got her duck-sized bow and arrow, and called her loyal minions, Anna’s Pigeons. Twelve mountain goats also joined the army. They went together and shot a rocket into the heart of a star. Now there were zero stars left in the world, but that was okay because Sally wrote a post that was a paragraph long, and got 10000000000000 hits on it.
NOW I NOMINATE: colourfulshadows!
Muhahaha that’s gonna be hard.
Good luck! XD